The flirtyQWERTY™ mobile application (“flirtyQWERTY™”) is a keyboard application that you install on your iOS mobile phone or other mobile device (“Mobile Device”) and use to add playful and flirty images (“flirtyQWERTY™ Images”) to your text messages and communications in any app in which you are writing on your phone. flirtyQWERTY™ is provided by NTWC, LLC (“NTWC” or “we”).
Collection of information
- You can use flirtyQWERTY™ without registering, as a guest, but to send certain flirtyQWERTY™ Images, you must register for flirtyQWERTY™ through your Facebook® account. When you sign in through Facebook®, we receive your first name, last name, and email address (“Personally Identifying Information”).
- Our servers identify your Mobile Device by its unique device identifier.
- We do not collect:
- Any payment or credit-card data.
- Any geolocation or other precise real-time location data.
Storage of information
- We store your Personally Identifying Information on our own servers in encrypted form.
- We store your Mobile Device identifier on our own servers in encrypted form.
- We store your mobile phone number in the local data on your Mobile Device, but not on our servers.
- We do not store, read or track the messages that you send using the flirtyQWERTY™ keyboard or flirtyQWERTY™ Images.
Use of information
- If you forget your password, we will use your mobile phone number to send you a text message with a temporary password.
- We may use your email address to send you information about new products. Any such email will come from our eblast service provider.
Disclosure and sharing of information
- We may share your mobile number and email address with our service providers, such as our outside software developers who will maintain and upgrade flirtyQWERTY™ and our eblast service provider.
- If NTWC is acquired by or merged into another company, we will make your Personally Identifying Information available to that company to use in the ways described above, to enable it to continue the flirtyQWERTY™ business.
- If you are a California resident, and you want to find out the names of any third parties with whom we share your Personally Identifying Information under California’s privacy law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575 et seq. (“Cal-OPPA”)), send a request to support@myflirtyQWERTY.com and within thirty (30) days, we will provide you with that information.
- We use certain analytics applications to track user activity anonymously, to find out how users use flirtyQWERTY™ and track crashes and other exceptions that occur on flirtyQWERTY™, so that we know how to improve it. The analytics service providers see, and show us, only aggregate, anonymous data, and not any Personally Identifying Information.
Management of information
- To keep your Personally Identifying Information accurate, current, and complete, please email contact@myflirtyQWERTY.com.
Protection of information
- We use an algorithm to encrypt your Personally Identifying Information while we store it. (We are not involved in the actual sending of any messages that you send using flirtyQWERTY™.)
- flirtyQWERTY™ is not intended for or directed to people under 17. It is specifically identified in the iTunes® store as being for people 17 and over.
- We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifying Information from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personally Identifying Information, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
- If you become aware that your child who is under 13 has provided us with Personally Identifying Information without your consent, please contact us at contact@myflirtyQWERTY.com and we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Changes to this policy